martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

The Best Vacation Ever.

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about the best vacation I had. In 2013 I went to Argentina, specifically to Mendoza,  with my mom and my sister to visit an aunt. We were there like a week. The trip was so long, about 12 hours, and that was the only thing that I hate of the travel.

 The visit was so funny and i had the chance to go out all the days to know more places from Mendoza. I met my Argentinian cousins and I learned a lot of things from they. I remember that the weather was so rare, one day in the morning start to rain and then start to hail but the weather doesn't felt cold.

 We swim in a big pool near my aunt's house, we ate a lot of ice cream (the ice cream in Argentina is less expensive compared to Chile, so they buy a lot), and in the nights we went to a store where they had arcade games, it was very cool.

Well that's all, hope you enjoy my blog!


5 comentarios: